Your privacy is very important to Sleep Services. Sleep Services highly values the strong relationship we have with our patients.
You may browse any area of this site without providing any personal information. However should you wish to become a patient with us we will need to collect some personal information from you.
All information collected from patients when contacting Sleep Services is used for patient records, billing and administration purposes only and will be kept confidential.
Sleep Services will not release, sell, rent or lease any information about our patients without their express consent except in the following circumstances:
- To banks and credit card processors, to process and collect payments or to liaise with Medicare
- When required by legal process or to comply with court orders
Sleep Services will not, except for reasons stated below, disclose to third parties the contents of any electronic mail or other electronic communications that Sleep Services stores or transmits for its patients. The circumstances under which Sleep Services will disclose such electronic patient communications are when:
- it is necessary in order to provide service to the patient
- it is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of Sleep Services and its patients
- it is required to cooperate with interception orders, warrants, or other legal process that Sleep Services determines in its sole discretion to be valid and enforceable
- it is necessary to provide to a law enforcement agency when the contents are inadvertently obtained by Sleep Services and appear to pertain to the commission of a crime
Sleep Services collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
From time to time, Sleep Services may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Sleep Services is constantly trying to improve and enhance its services to our patients, additionally as the Federal Government introduces new privacy legislation we may update this policy in the future. Any changes to this policy will be updated on this page on the Sleep Services website.