1. You will need to ask your doctor to fill out a referral to undertake a home-based sleep study.
2. You can download one of our referral forms from the link below. Or arrange your doctor to fill in our online form.
3. Once your doctor has completed and signed the referral it needs to be faxed or emailed to Sleep Services Australia – Head office. (Please take your original referral to your appointment)
4. Sleep Services Australia will contact you within 2 business days to arrange for you to visit your nearest Sleep Study Centre.
5. The results from your sleep study will take approximately 10 working days to be analysed and reported by our Sleep & Respiratory Physicians. After this time you should make an appointment with your referring doctor or Sleep Physician to discuss the results of your sleep study.